Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Playing catch-up

I had such plans for this past week. Rain Dog was on vacation. We were going to clean out our embarrassingly cluttered basement; I was going to work on a manuscript or two, my website, and yes, this blog.

Instead, we lost power for three days. I've been playing catch-up ever since. Hope to be back soon with a pithier post, but instead, I leave you with the reading list I amassed for my birthday:

Suspicious Circumstances
To the Power of Three
What the Dead Know
The Guards
The Brooklyn Follies

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Lovely reading list, especially the Brooklyn Follies. ;-) I hope the photo of the woman getting blown all over the Downeast Coast wasn't you! Also, your other blog readers might be interested to know about the buoy that was ripped off its cement foundation and deposited in the middle of Route 1 in, I believe, Wells. That was *some* storm.

24/4/07 9:58 AM  
Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

If that had been me, you would've seen one kid tied on my back and the other one climbing the snowbank behind me!

26/4/07 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home