Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Unzipping my lip

In December I blogged about a new opportunity for which I had signed a non-disclosure agreement. I wasn't sure I would take the job - I was required to sell all rights - but in the end, medical bills caught up to us. Besides, I figured the world has enough "momoirs" and other parenting books that I probably wouldn't need to use this specific material again.

My new job is at Family.com, a new Disney venture that has me very excited. I'm one of almost two dozen bloggers talking specific areas of family life - finances, hobbies, health, cooking; my blog is mostly about attachment parenting, although some health and public safety topics make their way in there. You can't write about something for over five years and not have it creep into other work!

You can read - and comment on - the new blog at http://family.go.com/blog/BrideofRainDog. I hope to see you there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Blackmoore said...

Congratulations on the gig.

A family site, eh? Yeah, I'm thinking nobody wants to see me poking my head into a family site.

21/3/07 8:50 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Oh, excellent! Congratulations! I read over everything you had written -- absolutely fascinating. (I must admit that I do miss your presence on this blog.) ;-)

21/3/07 9:00 PM  
Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

Stephen, I'm sure there are family sites out there that tell how to play "Call of Cthulu" so your preschooler will understand. This one, though, probably not. Disney, and all that.

Mom, the new blog gives me added incentive to post more frequently here!

23/3/07 10:16 AM  
Blogger Steve Allan said...

Cool. You should have a blast doing this.

Stephen, didn't I see you on Dateline? :)

27/3/07 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home