Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Livening up the blog

Even though it's only been a little over a week, I feel like I haven't been blogging as much as I "should." Part of it is trying to keep the boy busy. Another part is feeling as if I have nothing new, and therefore interesting, to contribute. There's only so much you can take about trying to work around a busy (and sleepless) toddler, right?

So, I'm going to try to shake things up a bit. Along with continuing to blog on my own life, I'll be soliciting interviews with writing parents both published and not, and with children anywhere between ages 0-18, about how they keep the fire stoked. So far, I have interviews scheduled with Melanie Lynne Hauser and Andi Buchanan. Both are on virtual book tours: Melanie for her debut release, Confessions of a Super Mom, and Andi for her upcoming anthology, It's a Boy (to which Melanie contributed, incidentally). Their blogs are also well worth checking out.

Suggestions and references are welcome! Comments are open to both Blogger and non-Blogger members.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Louisa said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait. Could you line up Harley Jane Kozak, too? She has three kids, and just won a bajillion awards for Dating Dead Men, which I'm reading right now. I don't know her kids' ages, but I think at least one is under ten.

27/9/05 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just found your blog through wendy sach's site. looking forward to the new stuff. i'm a freelance writer and mom as well...and blogger!!

6/10/05 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home