Thursday, August 11, 2005

Angela said it better

Definitely much more eloquently than I was planning to write, which is: I have way too much going on right now to blog about my husband's short story, my self-confidence, my son's transition to a toddler bed and its effect on my writing, and something else I can't remember right now.

In short:

My car broke down. (Like I-might-need-a-new-one broke down.)
We're getting a new floor installed Monday.
I can't take the boy out of the house so we can paint and move furniture and tear up carpet without him underfoot.
We transitioned him to a toddler bed and he is showing interest in potty training too.
And something else I can't remember right now.

So - I'm hoping to be back blogging next week sometime. Meantime, hope everyone who reads is having a more relaxing summer than I am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Louisa said...

I hate it for you, sister. We'll miss your posts--hurry back! One thing you may have to look forward to (not): since N moved to his toddler bed two weeks ago, there have been no more naps. I cry as I type.

11/8/05 12:18 PM  
Blogger Nancy French said...

I'm trying to find time to write and am letting my children draw on each other. my 4 year old son just walked through with "I am a GIRL" written around his bellybutton, in his older sister's handwriting...

11/8/05 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home