Monday, September 12, 2005

Found it

The late nights are working well. I have to do a little better at fighting the TV demon, but I finished a scene last night and am looking forward to completing the chapter over the next day or two. At this rate, I might be able to stay on top of my goal of finishing the novel this year. Maybe even this fall.

Next challenge: balance novel with paying work. Because, you see, the boy has decided he no longer needs an afternoon nap. Not counting late nights I'm down to what? two hours a day work time?

And we say we want another child...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Louisa said...

Glad late nights are giving you the time you need. How late are we talking here? Are you finding it cutting into couple-time? And congratulations on hitting 2000 hits. You are the woman.

16/9/05 4:41 PM  
Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

Thanks!

Nope, not cutting into couple time at all. We're together between about 8-10pm and then he goes to bed. I work from about 10-12 or sometimes 1am depending on how it's going. I then sleep until about 8am... so it works out to about the same amount of time I was getting in the mornings.

18/9/05 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home