Saturday, July 28, 2007

Schmooze-worthy

Thanks to LawMummy for saying I have a "schmooze-worthy" blog. This new award is given "to recognize those people that were exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to a monologue." I now have to tag five other people I read and deem schmooze-worthy:

Sandra Ruttan
Patti Abbott
Mark Terry
Karen MacInerney
Natasha Fondren a.k.a. SpyScribbler

Thanks to all of you, too, for being schmooze-worthy yourselves!

2 Comments:

Blogger pattinase (abbott) said...

I accept this honor without knowing what it entails. Tell me what you think about the modern zoo.

29/7/07 7:01 AM  
Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

Patti, I linked to the original post that started the award. It explains more. Did you see it?

I live in the modern zoo. Unfettered and uncaged wild animals roam about my house, although at least they are diapered and don't eat all my food. And they're small, so they're at least somewhat manageable.

30/7/07 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home