Sunday, June 03, 2007

A few updates

It took a year, but my new and improved website is now up. Many, many thanks to Sandra, who put up with 1) my rather vague ideas about website design, 2) the year it took to implement her design, and 3) the delay in telling you all. Nonetheless, she did an excellent job in spite of being overextended herself. Thanks, Sandra!

Also, I finally got around to updating my blogroll over on the side there. I'd neglected it for way too long, but only because I was lazy, not because the love wasn't there. If you're not there and you want to be, or if you are there and don't want to be, leave a comment or shoot me an email (available in my profile). Just remember that I procrastinate. A lot.

5 Comments:

Blogger pattinase (abbott) said...

Looks great. Wish I could handle mine better. Or at all.

4/6/07 2:15 PM  
Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

Thanks, Patti. It's actually not hard to maintain. Kevin formatted it in Cascading Style Sheets, which means that all I have to maintain is content. I do that through Mozilla, which has a free WYSIWYG website composer/editor.

OK, that sounds way more complicated than it really is. It's not so bad, truly!

4/6/07 7:43 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks much for the link!

5/6/07 9:34 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

It's looking good, Christa. Great to see you with a full-blown web presence.

5/6/07 8:41 PM  
Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

Chris - you're a zombie fan. I couldn't very well leave you off for that reason alone!

Daniel, thanks so much! It's good to have one. I had one for a couple of years that focused on my freelance work, but once I started taking my fiction more seriously, I figured my site should too. That was one of the major things Sandra helped with.

6/6/07 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home