Thursday, February 07, 2008


I've been trying to get to this for weeks, and now is as good a time as any...

The blog is moving! Thanks to Creative Construction, I've been able to work with a CMS that I like a lot better. So, sometime in the next week (or maybe two), I'll be moving to this address:

And will post one more time when it actually happens.


Blogger pattinase (abbott) said...

I''l change my link right away. (Not that my link is probably guiding many people to anyone else).

8/2/08 10:31 AM  
Blogger Josephine Damian said...

Hey, how come you're leaving blogger?

8/2/08 9:18 PM  
Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

Silly Patti! I think you have a good readership. :)

Josie, I just like the WP interface better. It's easier to work with and it has way more built-in features. All IMO, though.

9/2/08 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home